Good Evening Çuval Lovers,
In the meantime we're getting ready to have:
- a come back on Kanji Totes
- new size and fabric/color combinations coming up for The Journey collection's Summer beach version.
- an online Sample Sale as we might have to close the shop
- and special Mother's Day Sale by the end of month
Just wanted to give you a lot of good news vs bad news on the virus spread as I'm getting feedback from many Çuvalista's that I Sunday Escape e-mails are helping them to feel good and stay motivated. It's such an honor for me if I can take your mind away from harsh reality and just DREAM
(The picture above is from my recent travel back to Akyaka to give myself a brake, take some fresh air, and search new spots for the upcoming photoshoots. Enjoy :)
If you haven't seen it already this is a great film to be close to nature while sitting on your couch.
Into the Wild is a 2007 American biographical adventure drama film written, co-produced, and directed by Sean Penn. It is an adaptation of the 1996 non-fiction book of the same name written by Jon Krakauer and tells the story of Christopher McCandless ("Alexander Supertramp"), a man who hiked across North America into the Alaskan wilderness in the early 1990s. - via Wikipedia
Playlist for daydreaming
I started this Road Trip Playlist last September while was traveling for The Journey's photoshoot and not knowing that I also have been on a journey for myself!
To listen click here
Meet Çağla: NEW Çuval Shopkeeper!
"I am a second year student of electrical engineering at Istanbul Technical University, I am a social and cheerful person, I am interested in music.I have been playing cello for 2 years, enjoying literature and philosophy, my dream is to travel the world as an independent woman."
Inspired by GYUDON (JAPANESE BEEF & RICE BOWLS)
I've cooked a made up version of my own Rice Bowl.
- Stir fry beef chunks with soy sauce and sesame oil
- Toss any vegetable you like - broccoli and peppers are always a good choice
- steam rice (takes only 20 mins)
- brake an egg on a skillet for sunny side up
Serve with lime to feel yourself in a foreign Asian restaurant.
Be safe, stay safe, and take good care of yourself!
with much love,